Business membership is designed for consulting firms, associations, destinations, and NGOs who are engaged in the ecotourism industry. Business members make the most out of networking, organisation development, and promotion.
Business Membership includes the following benefits:
- Certificate of membership and membership logo for marketing use
- Subscription to our newsletter EcoBytes covering trends and issues influencing sustainable tourism
- Listing on Ecotourism Australia website including your logo, a business description, your contact details and a link to your website
- Ability to supply content for Ecotourism Australia's website, blog and social media platforms
- Member discount to Ecotourism Australia’s Global ECO Conference
- Possibility to advertise jobs on our EcoJobs page
- Right to nominate and/or stand for election to the EA Board of Directors
- Have full voting rights and benefits at the Annual General Meeting each year
- Opportunity to participate in Ecotourism Australia’s committees and working groups
Annual Business Membership Fee: $235 (inc. GST)
To become a business member please complete our online application form
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07 3252 1530.