Do you have a job opportunity to advertise or are you interested in working within the ecotourism industry?
We are now offering FREE advertising for positions vacant for Ecotourism Australia certified operators and members! Our newsletter is received by more that 3,000 subscribers who share your interest for ecotourism.
INTERNSHIPS WITH ECOTOURISM AUSTRALIA
Ecotourism Australia regularly offers internships and volunteer placements to interested candidates and students studying in the fields of tourism management, marketing, eco and sustainable tourism, and environmental science. Our internships and volunteer placements are unpaid and generally require a minimum of three days per week for a minimum duration of three months. To apply for an internship or volunteer placement, please send a cover letter and CV, along with proposed dates for your placement, to our Operations Manager, Emily: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mount Nancar Wilderness Retreat For Sale
Daly River, Northern Territory
An absolute Daly River front freehold property of 8 hectares surrounded by the Mount Nancar conservation zone.
Operating as a tourist camp since 2006, offering clients a wilderness experience and real bush camping with hot showers and clean toilets. Check Wiki Camps for reviews, as well as the web site mountnancarwildernessretreat.com.au.
This unique property can be developed further without interference or development issues, the potential is vast.
If you are looking for a tourist business and lifestyle in the Northern Territory, you should contact us at Mount.Nancar@gmail.com
Saunders Gorge Sanctuary—Sanderston, South Australia
Eco Tourism Business Venture – For Sale
Currently operating as an accredited ecotourism business, this 81 Hectare (200 acre) holding offers spectacular rugged scenery combined with modern facilities within a uniquely Australian Outback environment but within easy reach of the city. With a large licensed restaurant and four very comfortable eco cabins for overnight guests, this holding caters perfectly for camping businesses, education camps, retreats, bed and breakfast, corporate retreats, 4x4 enthusiasts, walking enthusiasts, local & international tourists.
Situated only 75km from Adelaide and 20 minutes drive from Mannum on the River Murray, Saunders Gorge Sanctuary rare attributes offers an exciting and unique opportunity to meet the demands of the increasing tourism trade to South Australia.
See more extraordinary features of this property at:
Take an in depth look at the property through our video on Youtube.
To discuss further contact Angus Campbell
Mobile: 0411 737 794
Harcourts Adelaide Hills RLA 158908
Lillydale Farmstay for Sale - Mt Barney, QLD
Lilydale Farmstay covers 314 beautiful acres bordering the Logan River in the Scenic Rim Regional Council Area, close to Brisbane and the Gold Coast. This unique property is the only 4 ½ star rated and Advanced Ecotourism certified farmstay in Queensland - and is now for sale.
The farmstay and property feature:
- One large and three smaller dams
- A main homestead with two first floor bedrooms, an office, kitchen, dining and lounge room, bathroom, private sitting room and verandas back and front
- Three ground floor studio ensuite guest rooms, an entertainment room and two storage rooms
- A 20'x20' workshed and a 40'x40' hayshed
- Cattle yards, a display shed, picnic area, stables, koala corridor, lillypilly maze, swimming pool, organic vegetable garden, farm animals and commercial Angus cattle
- Advanced Ecotourism certification which is transferable
For expressions of interest please contact Pam:
821 Upper Logan Road,
Mt Barney Qld 4287
Fair Food Forager Ambassadors
Want to change the way the world eats?
Across the globe, humans waste 40% of the all the food that is grown, and add the equivalent of a garbage truck full of plastic to our oceans every minute. Add to this, unsustainable fishing practices, excessive food miles and the mistreatment of animals and there is no doubt we need to change the way we eat.
Fair Food Forager is here to make life's smart food choices a lot easier. We find, list and share the most ethical and environmentally sustainable food options all over Australia.
But we need your help.
We want to enlist, enthusiastic, health conscious, environmentally aware foodies. To help us populate the website / app in order to assist anyone else searching for a low impact meal.
You do this by:
- Shopping for food (as you would normally)
- Eating out in your home town or while travelling (as you would normally)
- Loading your discoveries directly to www.fairfoodforager.com
- Taking photos and tagging us in your social media posts
- Sharing your listings with your network
- Sending images to us to share on social media (we will credit you)
- Speak to the owners of your discovery, do an 'impact audit' on their business then provide them with a page on the website / app once we ascertain where their strengths lie
- Share your images and stories with our social media friends (giving you credit)
- Lead others to your favourite business by featuring them in newsletters etc
- Feature you in a blog, newsletter or social post
It's just about living your life as you normally would, but thinking of helping others discover what you already know, and having fun while you do it.
If you're interested in finding out more, email us at email@example.com
And help us change the way the world eats.
One meal at a time.