How to drive business during the off-season
Within the travel industry, regardless of what sector of the industry you are in, "peak" season is considered the busiest time of the year. When peak season falls varies depending on your location and product offering, and the greatest challenge of all comes during the ‘low’ season, where businesses struggle to maintain a viable level of bookings and product sales.
To offer some tips, Trekksoft have come up with ‘10 ways to drive tour and activity sales during the off-season’. These tips have been gathered from some of Trekksoft’s own clients.
Some of these fantastic tips include:
- Run a ‘flash’ sale to secure early bookings
- Run holiday special offers
- Brainstorm and create a product to suit the change in season
- Ramp up your social media marketing
- Launch a competition or new marketing campaign
- Consider entering strategic partnerships
To read more about Trekksoft's tips, check out the full article on their blog HERE.