OPERATOR CREDIBILITY AND RECOGNITION
- For all certified operators, certification is recognition of a high standard of operations when applying for grants, awards, licenses or permits
- Certification schemes offer independent assessment and recognition of your credentials for consumers to be assured of your commitment to quality and service
MARKETING AND PROMOTION
- Free listing (with image, your website and contact details) on Ecotourism Australia's website and searchable under the Green Travel Experiences tab - this is promoted at ATE to international buyers.
- Free linking of your products to an interactive map on Ecotourism Australia's website
- An opportunity to upgrade to premium web listing options on Ecotourism Australia's website
- Free opportunities to feature in our monthly EcoBytes newsletter distributed to over 6,500 subscribers.
- Be represented at ATE.
- Ecotourism Australia regularly features certified operators through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and reaches close to 13,000 followers.
- Ecotourism Australia will feature and refer to certified operators in Green Expos, trade events, media referrals and editorials.
- 25% discount for the Annual Global Eco Conference
- FREE listings for Certified operators and EcoGuides to advertise on Eco Jobs on our website and in EcoBytes
- Heavily discounted fee for operators already Certified through ECO or Climate Action to gain a second certification
- EcoGuide discounts for operators with multiple certified EcoGuides
MEMBERSHIP WITH ECOTOURISM AUSTRALIA
- Membership of Ecotourism Australia with all certifications
- Nominated representatives have full voting rights at the Annual General Meeting held at the Global Eco Conference each year
- Nominated representatives have right to nominate and/or stand for election to the Board of Directors of Ecotourism Australia
SHARING BEST PRACTICE AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Commitment to the ECO, ROC and Climate Action certification programs demonstrates a commitment of continuous improvement through certification upgrades, external audits and an opportunity to use developed templates for improving business performance
- Opportunity to feature in, or provide ecotourism case study for publication and distribution through Ecotourism Australia
- Opportunity to create local networks of tourism professionals with certification to promote operations and encourage shared practices