Is your business eligible for ROC Certification?
- The majority of each customer's activity time is spent within a cultural area or with a cultural focus
- The prime focus of the product is a presentation of the cultural values of the local area
- The product helps customers to directly and personally experience culture and do so without causing damage
- If located in an urban or "rural" area, the applicant must be able to justify how the product has a cultural focus
- The product actively engages customers in experiencing areas of
cultural significance and receiving cultural interpretation that isauthentic.
- Collaboration and/or consultation has occurred with relevant
traditional owners or relevant authoritative bodies to aid developmentof the product and interpretative content.