Upgrading Level of Certification + Additional Certifications
You can apply for ECO, ROC & Climate Action Business within the ONE application for the ONE application fee. ECO & ROC certification are covered by the same annual fee and Climate Action Business is offered at an additional discounted rate.
Alternatively, once certified with your primary certification, you can add the other certification programs.
If you want to upgrade your level of certification (e.g. from Nature Tourism to Ecotourism or Advanced Ecotourism level) you can do this at no extra cost.
How do I proceed with a certification upgrade?
- Contact Ecotourism Australia and advise them you wish to upgrade your level of ECO Certification or add a second certification program.
- Ecotourism Australia will issue you with an editable PDF for completion as well as a copy of your original application if needed.
- Submit your application to Ecotourism Australia with all supporting information and documentation.
- Ecotourism Australia will assign your completed application to an independent assessor.
- The assessor will determine whether the upgrade or additional program certification can be granted and at what level. You will have the opportunity to clarify or address any outstanding criteria that the assessor needs at this time.
- If successful, we will update all your products with the new level of certification or additional program and provide you with your new certificate and logos.